Find a Local Trade Mark Expert
Find your nearest Trade Mark expert using the options below:
Intellectual Property Office succeeds in passing off claim http://t.co/5Y362AV5Uk
A great networking event on 30 Oct at @rosl1910 for anyone within the Scottish IP profession or surrounding areas http://t.co/j4FndunRFS
Always pleasing to see one of our members quoted in the national press. This time it's Sharon Daboul and @EIP_Brands http://t.co/hgW2yaIHYg
The ITMA Review
and other reasons to join ITMA...Find out more
21 August, 2014
15 August, 2014
12 August, 2014
ITMA Talk in Edinburgh
3 September, 2014
ITMA CIPA Webinar
4 September, 2014
ITMA Seminar - Copyright: When to call for help and issues around providing it
12 September, 2014Interested in sponsoring an ITMA event?
Can I use the ITMA logo?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE ITMA LOGO BY MEMBERSThe Institute is generally willing to allow members to use the ITMA logo, either in the “block” or the globe format, provided that use complies with these terms and conditions:
- At least one person working at the company must be a Fellow, a Corporate Member, an Associated Member or an Allied Member of ITMA.
- If the person or persons working at the company who are members of ITMA cease to work there, the firm must cease all use of the logo within one month, insofar as is practicable.
- If the person or persons working at the company cease to be members of ITMA, for whatever reason, the firm must cease use of the logo within one month, insofar as is practicable.
- The logo may not be used by a company to promote events involving ITMA members, either as individuals or as part of a company, if use of the logo incorrectly implies endorsement by ITMA.
- The logo may not be used by a company to promote events involving ITMA members, either as individuals or as part of a company, if use of the logo incorrectly implies that the event has been certified by ITMA for CPD purposes.
- ITMA will give advance approval of any proposed use of the logo by a member or members if given sufficient advance notice.
- A high-resolution representation of the logo can be downloaded from the members’ section of the ITMA website at www.itma.org.uk.
- ITMA reserves the right to question any use of the logo which it has not approved in advance and which it believes may be in breach of these guidelines.
- All intellectual property rights in the logo are owned by and remain in the ownership of ITMA.
Bona fideThis relates to good faith and implies that in certain dealings with trade marks a party should do so without any knowledge or information which is contrary to or undermines their position.
Paris Convention Priority
The right to claim a filing date of up to 6 months earlier than the actual filing date if an identical mark has been applied for in a Paris Convention country.